Registering to vote has never been easier. If you are not already registered, you can now complete your registration via an simple online process through the the Illinois Board of Elections.
To vote in Illinois, you must…
– be a United States Citizen.
– be 17 at least years old on or before the date of the Primary Election’
– be at least 18 on or before the date of the General Election.
– live in your election precinct at least 30 days prior to Election Day.
– not be convicted and in jail.
– not claim the right to vote anywhere else.